Brought to you by Tri-Alliance
6 Week Try the Tri Programs
Get ready for your summer of triathlon with our fantastic training partners Tri-Alliance. Whether you’re a first timer, or you just need a refresher course, this is the perfect option before you hit the water. There are multiple programs available that are all designed to lead into each race of the 2XU Triathlon Series. Registrations are required and group sizes are strictly limited so click below to lock yourself in early.
Join Tri Alliance
If you’ve already done the Try the Tri clinics and you are ready for the next step in your triathlon progression, then check out the options below from our training partner Tri Alliance. They delve a little deeper into technique and will get you to the next level in understanding all triathlon disciplines. Tri-Alliance offers a wide range of industry-leading triathlon training programs to suit athletes from beginners right through to the elite athlete. Boasting professional, experienced and qualified coaches and world-class training facilities, it’s no wonder why Tri-Alliance is the biggest triathlon squads not only in Victoria, but in Australia.
As the largest triathlon community in Australia, Tri-Alliance is based in Melbourne and currently trains over 200 triathletes weekly under the guidance of eight qualified and experienced coaches. Tri-Alliance offers triathlon coaching in Melbourne and also supplies programs for athletes based all over Australia.
As part of the Tri-Alliance family, you’ll receive professional triathlon-specific coaching to improve your fitness and performance, train with like-minded athletes, all whilst enjoying the social side of training. With valued partners and supporters, a large network and state of the art equipment and facilities you will not find better value anywhere else.
Our Triathlon Coaching team consists of experienced and professional coaches. These coaches are on hand to help coach and mentor you through your triathlon journey while you are with Tri-Alliance. Our qualified triathlon coaches are approachable, friendly and ready to answer any of your questions. The best way to experience triathlon and improve your fitness is under the guidance of a coaching team – we have this covered.
Our training sessions are built around helping you build strength, your aerobic capacity as well as the fundamentals of triathlon racing and ultimately, it is a pathway to achieving your triathlon goals. However, the more you enjoy training, the bigger the rewards. At Tri-Alliance, our sessions incorporate fun and maintaining an enjoyable and social environment.
A big part of your training will be the camaraderie you build with your fellow athletes. At Tri-Alliance we have built a strong social culture giving you the opportunity to let your hair down, share your experiences and celebrate your individual successes.
We also hold regular social functions including Christmas, End of Season Presentation, midyear AND after each race! PLUS loads more. Visit the social section of our website for details of upcoming events, photos, blogs and more.
As the largest Triathlon squad in Australia, the Tri-Alliance experience is like no other:
- We boast experienced and qualified coaches to learn from and gain all the knowledge you need
- Race day support – you’ll get a free massage, nutritional advice, access to the warm-up area PLUS the largest cheer squad
- Coached Group Training Sessions to suit all fitness levels, ages and triathlon distances
- Quarterly team meetings keeping you up to date and providing education from guest speakers and our Partners
- Beginner courses, free pre race clinics and training camps
- Other services available include coaching consults, bike set up and so much more!
- You will also receive LOADS of support from our valued Partners who will ensure you have all the equipment, nutrition and health advice you need to be Triathlon ready. So not only do you receive professional coaching, you receive everything you need to get started, stay motivated and healthy!