Sprint Series Triathlon
2XU Triathlon Series welcomes all who wish to challenge themselves over the summer with entry to the Sprint Distance triathlons (Race 1 – 4) building to an Olympic Distance in Race 5. Additionally, we have Olympic Distances at both Races 1 and 2 as well as a Sprint Distance at Race 5 although these events do not contribute to series points.
The Fun Tri Series welcomes triathlon beginners of all ages. Develop your ability over this 5 race series. Distances grow over the series to help participants achieve their goals. Family and friends all welcome! Minimum Age 12.
The Kids Tri is a great introduction to triathlon and welcomes all kids to give it a go! Distances will grow with confidence in swimming, cycling and running. Kids must be the ages 7 to 11 on event day.
6 RACE ‘SERIES’ ENTRIES
*2XU OPENING SPECIAL*
ENTER 6 FOR THE PRICE OF 4
Become a full series champion, and race the season of the 2XU Triathlon Series. All ability levels are welcome.
|EVENT||SEPTEMBER SERIES||OCTOBER SERIES||NOVEMBER SERIES|
|2XU SERIES RACES*
Full Price $605
Includes 2XU Series Shirt
|FUN TRI SERIES
Full Price $390
Includes 2XU Series Shirt
|TRI – KIDS SERIES
Full Price $180
Includes Tri-Kids Shirt
*2XU Series Events are those that hold points – R1 to R5 Sprint, and R6 Olympic.
Upgrading / Downgrading Once Entered
Sprint Series can upgrade their R3 and R4 entries to Olympic distances after buying the 6 Race Bundle. A fee of $35 applies per upgrade of Sprint to Olympic (Better off overall by doing this rather than entering all races individually).
Note: A Fun Tri Series entrant can use the steps below to upgrade to a Sprint Distance if they would like to also.
Steps to edit Registration Selection:
- Do this Via this link – ACCESS REGISTRATION
- Click My Registration on Race wanting to upgrade / downgrade
- Click Edit Registration Selection
Series participants receive a custom 2XU Triathlon Series Tshirt
Series Points Summary
All series & individual entries will receive benefits from our sponsors with the following items and services
- Complimentary after race Bananas, enIQ hydration and spnosor offerings
- Hydration & Recovery
- Live timing (N/A Kids Tri)
- Electronic Race Certificate (N/A Kids Tri)
- Special Partner Offers
- Regular E news
- Finishers Medal (Only Kids Tri )
Triathlon One Day Membership Licences
- Sprint Series – $10 on Individual races,
$17.50 for Olympic Distance
- Fun Tri -$3.50 on Individual races
- Tri Kids -$2.00 on Individual races
To join Triathlon Australia visit www.triathlon.org.au
- $10 late fee applied 12:00PM Wednesday before race day and online entries close at 5:00PM Friday prior to each event;
Sprint Series Winner Prizes
Elite Series Prizes
- Elite Male and Female 1st Place – Prizes TBA soon
- Elite Male and Female 2nd Place – Prizes TBA soon
- Elite Male and Female 3rd Place – Prizes TBA soon
- Age Groupers 1st – Prizes TBA soon
- Age Groupers 2nd – Prizes TBA soon
- Age Groupers 3rd – Prizes TBA soon
O2 Events welcomes all types of School and University Groups to our events.
Students – Ensure you select your School/University when registering to have your points linked to your group.
Administrators – Ensure you search for your school/university prior to creating a group.