Sprint Series Triathlon
2XU Triathlon Series welcomes all who wish to challenge themselves over the summer with entry to the Sprint Distance triathlons (Race 1 – 5) building to an Olympic Distance in Race 6. Additionally, we have Olympic Distances at both Races 3 and 4 as well as a Sprint Distance at Race 6 although these events do not contribute to series points.
The Fun Tri Series welcomes triathlon beginners of all ages. Develop your ability over this 6 race series. Distances grow over the series to help participants achieve their goals. Family and friends all welcome! Minimum Age 12.
The Kids Tri is a great introduction to triathlon and welcomes all kids to give it a go! Distances will grow with confidence in swimming, cycling and running. Kids must be the ages 7 to 11 as of 31/12/23.
6 RACE ‘SERIES’ ENTRIES
Become a full series champion, and race the remaining races of the 2XU Triathlon Series. All ability levels are welcome.
*2XU Series Events are those that hold points – R1 to R5 Sprint, and R6 Olympic.
** Due to limited capacity, pricing will differ for Race 2. Please see Race 2 information here.
***Please note, an additional fee is added for Triathlon Australia Non-Members – Triathlon Australia Day Licenses.
Upgrading / Downgrading Once Entered
Sprint Series can upgrade their R3 and R4 entries to Olympic distances after buying the 6 Race Bundle. A fee of $45 applies per upgrade of Sprint to Olympic (Better off overall by doing this rather than entering all races individually).
Note: A Fun Tri Series entrant can use the steps below to upgrade to a Sprint Distance if they would like to also.
Steps to edit Registration Selection:
- Do this Via this link once entries open – ACCESS REGISTRATION
- Click My Registration on Race wanting to upgrade/downgrade
- Click Edit Registration Selection
Series participants receive a custom 2XU Triathlon Series T-shirt.
Series Points Summary
All series & individual entries will receive benefits from our sponsors with the following items and services
- Complimentary after race Bananas, hydration and sponsor offerings
- Hydration & Recovery
- Live timing (N/A Kids Tri)
- Electronic Race Certificate (N/A Kids Tri)
- Regular E news
- Finishers Medal (Only Kids Tri )
Triathlon One Day Membership Licences
- Sprint Series – $12.50 on Individual races,
$22.50 for Olympic Distance
- Fun Tri -$4.50 on Individual races
- Tri Kids -$FREE on Individual races
To join Triathlon Australia visit www.triathlon.org.au
- $10 late fee applied 12:00PM Wednesday before race day and entries close at 4:00PM Friday prior to each event.
Sprint Series Winner Prizes
Elite Series Prizes
- Elite Male and Female 1st Place – Prizes TBA soon
- Elite Male and Female 2nd Place – Prizes TBA soon
- Elite Male and Female 3rd Place – Prizes TBA soon
- Age Groupers 1st – Prizes TBA soon
- Age Groupers 2nd – Prizes TBA soon
- Age Groupers 3rd – Prizes TBA soon
O2 Events welcomes all types of School and University Groups to our events.
Students – Ensure you select your School/University when registering to have your points linked to your group.
Administrators – Ensure you search for your school/university prior to creating a group.